Yeah, exactly…..we could probably do that……
Cut the politicians paychecks by 66%. Impose a 66% state property tax on the politicians. Jack up everything we sell to Chicago by 66.66%. (If we want to single out their children, increase their tuition by 66%, especially if they attend a state-operated college or university.)
It’s the politicians’ fault why we’re in this mess to start off with – why don’t WE punish them?
- If You’re Wanting To Move To Illinois, Welcome To Hell! (wwpmmedianet.wordpress.com)
- Illinois income tax hike plan still up in the air – The State Journal-Register (news.google.com)
- Illinois Income Tax Increase: Taxes Raised 66% (huffingtonpost.com)
- Do or die for massive Illinois tax hike (money.cnn.com)
- Illinois Governor Flees Capitol Through The Basement After Disastrous Meeting On State Budget (MUB) (businessinsider.com)