The winner of the “Living with Sportz” Fan of the Day for Dec 16th, is Nick DeNunzio. Nick lives in Akron and is still a Cleveland Cavs fan. Nick is also a big Packer Backer and that earned him extra points with Living with Sportz. He is also a loyal follower and reader. Nick is definitely Living with Sportz. Congrats Nick!!
“Living with Sportz” Radio. It was an incredible show and I truly appreciate all of you that tuned in on Tuesday Night.
I have had numerous requests for Living with Sportz apparel. You always get what you want at Living with Sportz and you can now order your Living with Sportz polo shirts. Men & Women’s shirts available. Check them out. Get them for great Christmas gifts and to support Living with Sportz. Thank you
Thank you for all of the recommendations to Living with Sportz. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. If you would recommend “Living with Sportz” to any friends or fellow sports fans, I would truly appreciate it. Under the profile picture on the Facebook Fan Page is a “Suggest to Friends” button. If you click on it, it allows you to recommend the Fan Page to friends.
Coryell Factor: Charger Owner, Dean Spanos, upon Don Coryell’s death–“We are terribly saddened by the passing of Coach Coryell,” Spanos said. “He revolutionized the game of football, not only in San Diego, but throughout the entire NFL. Don Coryell was a legend not only with the Chargers but throughout San Diego. Though unfortunately he did not live long enough to see it, hopefully one day his bust will find its proper place in Pro Football’s Hall of Fame. He will be missed.” Don Coryell, Hall of Fame 2011
- New England Patriots: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
- Atlanta Falcons: 11-2 and could run the table
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Defense driven
- New Orleans Saints: A Great Wildcard team
- Baltimore Ravens: Can they turn it on when they need to?
- Philadelphia Eagles: Take care of business in Dallas
- New York Giants: Tons of frequent flyer miles
- New York Jets: They are definitely not offensive
- Chicago Bears: Dominated at home, get to play outside at Minnesota this week
- Green Bay Packers: No running game, no Aaron Rodgers, means trouble in Green Bay
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Opportunity to prove they are worthy in Indy this week
- San Diego Chargers: Scary team IF they make the playoffs
- Kansas City Chiefs: No Cassel, we all take the day off
- Indianapolis Colts: Opportunity to get back in the mix this week
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Most surprising team in the NFL this year
- Miami Dolphins: Road Warriors
- Oakland Raiders: Paging the defense? Where are you?
- St. Louis Rams: This team could be playoff bound
- San Francisco 49ers: Still in the hunt
- Dallas Cowboys: Will Garrett get the full time job? Hmmmm
- Houston Texans: This secondary is terrible
- Minnesota Vikings: Flashback to the 70’s, The Vikes move outdoors–Gotta love it
- Tennessee Titans: Fisher wants out of town
- Cleveland Browns: OMG-This offense is offensive
- Seattle Seahawks: Ugly team and 1st place in the NFC West
- Detroit Lions: It has to feel great to take down the Packers
- Buffalo Bills: They need to lose out to get a quality draft pick that they need
- Arizona Cardinals: 25 Points by Jay Feely is more than they score normally as a team
- Washington Redskins: This is a disaster
- Denver Broncos: They might have a hard time winning the Humanitarian Bowl
- Cincinnati Bengals: TO needs to look in a mirror
- Carolina Panthers: Playing out the season–very poorly I might add